To connect a VM to the network:
1) Go to vApps section
2) Select the vApp and click DEATILS
3) Go to the Networks and click NEW
4) Select Organization VDC network. In the list that appears, select the network to which the vAppwill be connected, then click ADD.
5) Go to the Details tab in the same vApp. In the VMs list, click on the required VM.
6) In the window that opens, go to the Hardwaresection. In the NICs section, select the network to which the VM will be connected. Check the Connectedcheckbox. In the IP Mode field, select:
Click SAVE to save the settings.
BEST, money transfer and payments operator
The customer faced a technical issue with a persistent BGP session flag with Linxdatacenter hardware. We examined the problem and found out that one of customer’s hosts was under a DDoS attack.
Because of the distributed nature of the attack, traffic couldn’t be filtered effectively, and disconnecting the host from the external network wasn’t an option. The attack stopped after changes in the server configuration, but resumed the day after. A 5.5 Gbps attack overloaded the junctions with internet providers, affecting other Linx Cloud users. To mitigate the effects of the attack, we employed a dedicated DDoS protection service.
To ensure the continuous availability of resources hosted in Linx Cloud, we rerouted all the customer’s traffic through StormWall Anti-DDoS system. The attack was stopped within half an hour. To prevent future cyberattacks, we organized all connections to the customer’s resources through the StormWall network.
Thank you for your inquiry, we will get back to you shortly!